Grade 7 Science Projects
Below I have listed 5 complete simple Grade 7 Science Fair Projects that you can buy in a bundle for only $1.00 :-) That's right, here they are, all 5 complete grade 7 Science Fair Projects for only $1.00!
- Chemistry 1 - The Components Of Acid Rain And How It Affects Soil And Plant Life The purpose of this science fair project is to understand the components of acid rain and how it affects soil and plant life. Acid rain is the result of the emission of sulfur dioxide and nitrogen oxides into the atmosphere. These emissions are then absorbed by water droplets in clouds and shower earth as rain, snow, or sleet. Acid rain can raise the acidity of the soil. This change in pH level can wreak havoc on lakes and streams.
- Chemistry 2 - The Science Of Bubbles The purpose of this science fair project is to explore the science behind bubbles. Bubbles can occur in many things from soap to chewing gum. A soap bubble is a thin film of soap particles that is filled with either air or gas. Bubbles are fun to create in chewing gum and by blowing into a liquid through a straw. Bubbles occur in soda drinks as well to help them keep their fizz and taste. In essence, all liquids have the ability to make bubbles.
- Chemistry 3 - Exploring Rust Resistance The purpose of this science fair project is to determine which type of metal is the most rust resistant. Rust can be red, brown, and yellow. Rust can be scaly or powdery in consistency. Rust can form due to water and salt. Iron reacts with oxygen to form iron oxide which is rust. Aluminum reacts with oxygen to form aluminum oxide, while copper produces copper carbonate. This science fair project needs to be completed over at least ten days.
- Chemistry 4 - Fun With Salt - Create Your Own Crystals And Crystal Garden The purpose of this science fair project is to explore the properties of salt, water, and vinegar. We will use Epsom salts to create crystals and crystal salt gardens. The crystal garden will explore the concept of capillary action. Capillary action can occur through porous stones as liquid moves upwards against the force of gravity. It is similar to the effect of porous materials that soak up liquids.
- Chemistry 5 - Explore The Properties Of Carbon Dioxide The purpose of this science fair project is to explore the properties of carbon dioxide. Carbon dioxide is a gas found in the atmosphere. Carbon dioxide is made up of one carbon and two oxygen atoms. Often times it is referred to by its formula "CO2". Plants use carbon dioxide to feed themselves during photosynthesis. In its solid state, carbon dioxide is called dry ice.
Science Project Due?
Take a deep breath of relief.
You've found your experiment!
With the 24 HOUR SCIENCE PROJECTS package:
You are given immediate online access to FIVE complete science project guides.
You get a list of easy to find supplies.
(Most items are in your home now.)
You are given easy, step by step instructions ~ Hypothesis to Conclusion!
You have quick access to research materials.
You see examples of charts and graphs, and have access to Excel and Microsoft Works spreadsheets ready for you to plug in data, so your charts are created like magic!
You have our money back guarantee of your satisfaction.
YOU CAN HAVE A COMPLETE SCIENCE PROJECT IN 24 HOURS!
Click here now to get instant access...