Below I have listed 5 complete simple Grade 8 Science Fair Projects that you can buy in a bundle for only $1.00 :-) That's right, here they are, all 5 complete grade 8 Science Fair Projects for only $1.00!
- Chemistry 1 - Exploring Entropy Through Hot And Cold Rubber Bands The purpose of this science fair project is to explore the scientific "Law of Entropy". The Law of Entropy is defined as a measure of the disorder or randomness in a closed system. In other words, a classroom that contains books, papers, and pencils scattered all over the place is considered to have a high amount of Entropy. In contrast, a room that has the books, papers, and pencils neatly stacked together is considered to have a low amount of Entropy.
- Chemistry 2 - Explore Air and Water Pressure through Magic Science Tricks The purpose of this science fair project is to explore the facets of air and water pressure. This science fair project consists of two projects. The first project involves understanding air and water pressure to help you "glue" a spoon to water. The second science fair project involves creating a magic straw sprayer.
- Chemistry 3 - Explore The Properties Of Air The purpose of this science fair project is to determine whether or not air takes up room and has weight. This question can be answered by exploring the properties of air. Air fills up space and has weight even though we don't "feel" the weight.
- Chemistry 4 - Floating Egg Science Project The purpose of this science fair project is to explore how densities of objects and substances interact with each other. "Density" has several different definitions because it can be used in a variety of contexts. In this case, density refers to the mass per unit volume of a substance under specified conditions of pressure and temperature. The density of plain water, salt water and eggs will be explored to see how they interact with each other.
- Chemistry 5 - Using a Catalyst in a Chemical Reaction The purpose of this science fair project is to demonstrate how a catalyst can be used to affect the speed of a chemical reaction. A catalyst is a substance, solution, or variable that changes and increases the rate of a chemical reaction. In other words, a catalyst speeds up a chemical reaction.